- There are two config keys that point to the same value. e.g. db_username=master, data_source_user=master
- There are two config keys for urls that point to the same domain, but different paths. e.g. market.com/cameras and market.com/undies
- Config entries with placeholders. e.g. weather_url= weather.com/%s or weather_url= weather.com/%s/hourly
- Config entries with default values that should not default to anything.
- Config entries that are required but don't fail the application deployment when not set.
Are you having to deal with similar pain points? Some more?