- Use Scaffold Mailer to generate your mailers with views.
- Compose rich emails using your favorite ASP.NET MVC view engine.
- Use master pages and pass data using ViewData/ViewBag.
- Send multi-part emails for both text and html email readers.
- Put images inline so that they are visible even when email client is offline.
- Write unit test for your mailers and controllers that use the mailers.
- Send attachments.
- Send emails asynchronously.
The github wiki page has everything you will need to know about MvcMailer. Version 1.0 comes out on Monday. Stay tuned.