Happy 2011. 2010 was a great year. Why?
- Defended my MSc thesis after a moderate 16 months of grad school life.
- Published 3 papers in 3 international conferences.
- Visited 4 new countries - Netherlands, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- Visited a few interesting cities - Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton.
- 100+ posts on DrinkRails.com.
- 25,000+ visits to my two blogs from all over the world.
- Developed a fresh new app, Plexina Central, for Wairever Inc.
- Lived a healthy life.
- Bought my first (98 Corolla) and second (2000 CR-V) cars (also sold my first car)!
To live up to this standard, 2011 is surely challenged by 2010. Let's see how 2011 rolls: To give you a heads up, I am joining ThoughtWorks as a Consultant on January 4th!
However, 2010 was the only year in my life when I didn't see my parents and siblings. I hope, 2011 does a better job in this regard. It is getting essential now.
|This is how I look at the close of 2010|
And I want to look leaner at the close of 2011 or even before that :(