Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's up next?

Hello Readers:
Wish you all are doing great as the Spring already started :-)
Recently my grad courses are keeping me busy with assignments and projects as the term comes close to an end. So, I haven't had much time to spend on blogging other than posting the Ruby on Rails link blog called www.DrinkRails.com. However, for my readers, I thought I would post the recent presentation that I put for the Agile course here:

But I am looking forward to start a new project with Wairever (www.Wairever.com), a Calgary based health care IT solution vendor. I hope that will fuel me with a lot of new concepts and as always, I will try to keep my learning posted here at my blog. Stay tuned! BTW, if you are Ruby on Rails developer or wanna be so, please let me know your feedback about the DrinkRails.com link blog.